Al Ajillo 100% Natural Salt-Free Gourmet Fine Seasoning by El Volcano
Heat-o-meter: Non-spicy 🍭
Al Ajillo is a classic flavour combination of the Hispanic world. In Mexico this is a blend of guajillo peppers and ajo (garlic). In other Latin American countries other peppers are used instead, such as aji panca or aji mirasol in Peruvian cuisine.
The most classic and famous dish that makes a use of Al Ajillo seasoning is "Camarones al Ajillo”: pan fried shrimps with garlic and guajillo chili, seasoned with salt, black pepper, lemon juice and parsley or cilantro.
Any seafood will benefit from this blend and become deliciously fragrant with ajillo: octopus, squid and any type of fish.
Or any other food. You do you and enjoy.
Our blend contains guajillo pepper, garlic and lime.
- 100% organic and vegan product
- Does not contain any micro-plastics and heavy metal inclusions
- Unique blend designed by us
- Only authentic Mexican produce
- All ingredients are handpicked and handcrafted
- All ingredients are smoked on the mesquite wood, you could read more about this here...